[BioNLP] Bio text mining undergraduate internship opportunity

Amy Siu uis.yma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:15:29 EST 2012

May I please bring your attention to a summer internship opportunity for
undergraduate students from Canada, the UK, and USA:

- The opportunity comes from a research exchange program provided by the
German Academic Exchange Service
- Undergraduate students from Canada, the UK, and USA can apply for
internship funding
- If selected, the undergraduate student will become a summer intern for a
PhD student's project. In this case, I am the PhD student and my project is
"Text Mining in the Biomedical Domain / Saarbruecken_EN_1387".
(- There are also many other science and engineering projects unrelated to
bio NLP. One can apply for up to 3 projects.)
- Deadline: 31 January 2012

For details and application, please see:
http://www.daad.de/rise/en/11632/index.html
The job ad is also available directly here:
http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~siu/DAAD_RISE_internship_job_ad.pdf
Enquiries are welcome; please contact me via email.

Amy Siu
PhD student @ Max Planck Institute for Informatics
Department 5: Databases and Information Systems
Campus Building E1.4, Room 426
66123 Saarbrücken
Germany

Email: siu at mpi-inf.mpg.de / uis.yma at gmail.com