[BioNLP] Hey all!

Nick R nreardon786 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:17:43 EST 2012

Hello everyone!

My Name is Nick and I am going to write a program that will recognize drug
names and chemical compounds for BioCreative. I'm interested to see what
techniques people are using and am willing to show my methods as well. If
anyone wants to collaborate, let me know. Maybe if we can come together to
build these systems for scienctific use, we can also come together to make
applications that will help people stay healthy. The main goal of my
research is to help us survive and make it easier for us to achieve our
goals. There's work that needs to be done and I enjoy doing it! :)

Happy Holidays!
Nick