[BioNLP] Annotated corpora containing anatomical and disease mentions?

Mariana Neves neves at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 27 07:29:59 EDT 2012

Dear Phil,

we have recently made available the CellFinder corpus (to be presented
at the LREC next month) which contains 10 full papers and anatomical
annotations related to the stem cell domain. I guess there are also some
body parts and tissues annotated in the GENIA corpus. Regarding
diseases, there are some in the BioText corpus. All of them are
available for visualization in our corpora repository and for download
in the corresponding website, by clicking on the name of the corpus.

http://corpora.informatik.hu-berlin.de
<http://corpora.informatik.hu-berlin.de/>

Not (yet) included in our repository, you might want to have a look at
the EBI corpus for disease
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2352871/). The CALBC silver
corpus which also contains diseases ( http://www.calbc.eu/).

Although I am afraid none contains both diseases and anatomical
annotations. I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Mariana