[BioNLP] Annotated corpora containing anatomical and disease mentions?

Phil Gooch philgooch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:03:25 EDT 2012

(reply to self) I've found this useful resource:
http://www.nactem.ac.uk/resources.php?view=9 although it's just noun
phrases rather than complete sentences/paragraphs. Being able to identify
'body' in a list of noun phrases is a bit different to correctly
identifying and disambiguating 'body' in it's anatomical context in free
text :)

Phil