[BioNLP] Social-NLP mailing list

Ahmed Abdeen Hamed ahmed.elmasri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:32:46 EDT 2012

Dr. Futrelle,

I was hoping you would respond since you are the owner of the mailing list.
Glad you responded and supported the idea

Perhaps creating a google group called ["social.nlp"] would work? I would
be happy to start one and give you the ownership to manage it. Please let
me know your thoughts.

Thanks very much,

-Ahmed