[BioNLP] order #507468 - Note from Bob Futrelle

Jonnalagadda, Siddhartha R., Ph.D. Siddhartha at mayo.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:54:34 EDT 2012

This email was from Hongfang Liu, the director of NLP program at Mayo
Clinic. Her email account was hacked and she just changed the password.

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda, PhD | siddhartha at mayo.edu | Mayo Clinic |
Department of Health Sciences Research | Division of Biomedical
Statistics & Informatics

External: 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN  55905 | 507-538-3287
(office) | 507-284-0360 (fax)

Internal:  Stabile 11-61 | 8-3287(office) | 480-648-9518 (cell)