[BioNLP] complete list of closed-class words in English

Phil Gooch philgooch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:30:40 EST 2011

Don't know if it's any use but I've got a little GATE plugin that
classifies most English pronouns according to case, number, class, person,
gender. Feel free to harvest the classifications from the source code at
http://vega.soi.city.ac.uk/~abdy181/software/#pronoun

I'm sure one of the rule-based POS taggers will have all the determiners,
conjunctions and prepositions listed in a lexicon. E.g.
http://gate.ac.uk/sale/talks/gate-course-july09/hands-on-resources/questio/plugins/ANNIE/resources/heptag/

Probably there's a number of wikipedia entries for these too.

Phil