[BioNLP] Bob Futrelle, short paper at BIBM conf in DC, Nov 1, 2009

Bob Futrelle bob.futrelle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 08:45:01 EDT 2009

PS, I have a short paper tomorrow, Sunday, Nov 1 at the BIBM meet in DC.
I'll tweet on bobfutrelle if anything interesting happens there.

1:15 PM – 3:15 PM and 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Workshop: NLP Approaches for Unmet Information Needs in Health Care
(Diplomat/Ambassador Room)

2:35 PM  "EnGen, a New NLP System for Biomedical Text Analysis" (short paper)
Robert Futrelle, Jeff Satterley and Tim McCormack

It's an early announcement about our rather radical new system, a
placeholder if you will.

(If you can parse "rather radical" AKA "somewhat huge"  - that's
called hedging, after Lakoff  ;-)

 - Bob Futrelle

   BioNLP.org
   Northeastern University