[BioNLP] dataset of phenotypic information for plants

Sofie Van Landeghem sofie.vanlandeghem at psb.vib-ugent.be
Wed Oct 21 09:05:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

is anybody aware of existing datasets consisting of phenotypic
information such as leaf development linked to genes?

We would want to extract sentences like this one : "In Arabidopsis,
deletion of the PEAPOD (PPD) locus increases leaf lamina size and
results in dome-shaped rather than flat leaves." and convert them to a
machine-readable format in an event-style sort of annotation.

I would be very grateful for any pointers on this subject!

Best regards,
Sofie

--
Sofie Van Landeghem